The Bartlinski Bunch

" Teresa "

" Teresa "

Teresa "Fang Fang " Bartlinski

Teresa was born on December 25, 2006 in China. She was born with a very complex heart condition. In July 2010, GOD added Teresa to our family through adoption. We have been blessed with 9 wonderful children. Gods grace has woven us together as a family. Upon bringing Teresa home from China we unfortunately learned she not only needed a heart transplant but also a lung transplant. Her doctors feel she would not survive this operation. Please help us to pray for a miracle for Teresa's heart and lungs to be healed. She is a very special little soul who has touched so many lives around the world ...
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Heart Cath.

Around 2;30 today Teresa will have a heart Cath.  to try and determine just why her new heart is not beating .
Options for help are becoming VERY limited.
Teresa is NOT giving up .  Please do not stop praying for her!
She is resting now after being given enough sedative for 3 large
adults.  She wants up and out of here.  There is too much to see and do.

Teresa "Wished" to be a princess like Belle.  Belle was VERY moved by Teresa's story!



We have promised her she is going back to see Belle as soon as she gets out of here!

Please Jesus let there be a MIRACLE TODAY for Teresa!

16 comments:

LA said...

Dear Ann,

Praying for the miracle to occur today!!!

God bless,
Lee Ann

Unknown said...

Many, many prayers from a "Heart Family" in Phoenix, AZ. I believe in miracles!!

PatL said...

Yes Lord, Yes Lord, she is strong. Hold her tight and give clear perfect sight of why and show your glorious POWER OF ANOTHER MIRACLE! Let her heart be healed in your NAME JESUS! Give Teresa and her family time together celebrating and giving honor of your name to other families! Let this be so! To God Be The Glory!! Amen we Love You Lord Peace be with you!!

sierrasmom said...

Please God...I want to be able to give this girl a hug someday! I know it's selfish...but I do. I know I will ...someday ......but I would love it to be an earthly hug! Praying for her new heart to begin working!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible for you to receive a second opinion from a more senior MD on how to best proceed?

Anonymous said...

I believe in Miracles and I believe it is time for Teresa to receive her Miracle. When I got in my car this morning to head to work, I was thinking/praying of sweet Teresa and wondering how her night went. As I began to drive away from my house, I noticed there was a tiny little ladybug on my front windshield which made my heart stop because all I could think was it was a message from God letting me know that sweet little ladybug Teresa was doing fine. Today is going to be her day, the turning point for no more bad news, only good news from here on out. Let that little ladybug be Teresa's Miracle she so deserves.
Love you so much Brave Little Soul.
Your friends in NM

Anonymous said...

Please Jesus let there be a miracle today for Teresa!

Your words say it all - what a precious, little princess. Praying for your sweet "Belle" to get better.

Love,
Mary in Atlanta,GA

Jean said...

Praying for a miracle for your sweet baby girl!
My church is praying too!

Debbie Sauer said...

Always thinking of her , always praying for her. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Praying for your sweet little princess.

Anonymous said...

We understand what you're going through my daughter has hypo-plastic left heart syndrome and has undergone 3 heart surgeries she is now 16. Prayers and faith got us through this and it will get
Teresa and your family through this. We will continue to pray for a miracle believe and it will happen. God Bless!

Unknown said...

Praying and praying and praying.

Unknown said...

Your family will be in our prayers.
Just pray for baby girl everything will be fine
The johnson family

Kelly said...

She's gonna get back there and I will never stop believing that. Stay strong came to far to start to lose your hope and faith. All of us moms won't let u..u hear us?! We are here pushing u back up its not over...we are gonna get there!! And I'm telling u T is gonna be a princess for Disney. Every little girl is special and she's been sent here to prove that. Loads of love from Columbia SC from a donor family to a recipient and family. Love yall. Keep fightin Queenie T!

Mary Lou said...

Ann....
I will never stop praying for sweet Teresa!! Because she has her little heart and soul wrapped tightly around my finger!! I just cannot stop thinking about her!! ;)
I am praying that Teresa's heart cath will successfully show doctors the answers!! She "wished" to be a princess like Belle!! How sweet!! {That's my sister's very favorite Disney character!! She loves "Beauty and the Beast"!!} You promised Teresa that she is going back to see Belle as soon as she gets out of there.... The hospital. I am hoping beyond hope for God to grant this promise!! ;)
--Raelyn

Anonymous said...

bless this sweet soul and allow her a miracle of healing! There is power in prayer and I will continue to offer prayers for her. She deserves a life w/such a loving family. Mother Teresa will be her light...