The Bartlinski Bunch

" Teresa "

" Teresa "

Teresa "Fang Fang " Bartlinski

Teresa was born on December 25, 2006 in China. She was born with a very complex heart condition. In July 2010, GOD added Teresa to our family through adoption. We have been blessed with 9 wonderful children. Gods grace has woven us together as a family. Upon bringing Teresa home from China we unfortunately learned she not only needed a heart transplant but also a lung transplant. Her doctors feel she would not survive this operation. Please help us to pray for a miracle for Teresa's heart and lungs to be healed. She is a very special little soul who has touched so many lives around the world ...
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Media

For The Media that has asked to be a part of Teresa celebration of life on Friday , we have given you our O.K. to come into the Church and film and share Teresa's MIRACLE of her life with the world.  On Saturday morning during Mass , we would ask that you stay in the back of the church and not use any bright lights during Mass.

Thank you for sharing Teresa's story with the world that loved her so much!

Her MIRACLES from HEAVEN have already started happening.  Our Little Heart Warrior does not waste any time!

"I Love You More Teresa ", Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please share what you mean about her miracles happening - still heartbroken in so cal

Anonymous said...

I am not a part of the media but me n my family will definetly b there! We love you teresa n we love n admire you her family!!!!!


Thank you
The james n Hilton family
Sending thoughts and prayers to you !!!

Ladyblog said...

Ann, Ed, and Bartlinski family - I will continue to pray for you all as I know laying Teresa to rest will be so difficult and only the first steps to grieving her. I still can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that she is gone and I only "knew" her through your blog and fb page. I pray that God gives you peace, glimpses of hope,and an unwaivering faith to know that you will see Teresa again. Prayers!

Bob Dexter said...

Ann, Eddie and family, I hope this verse comforts you...

John 14:3

"Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also."

My prayers are with you,
Your cousin, Bob Dexter