The Bartlinski Bunch

" Teresa "

" Teresa "

Teresa "Fang Fang " Bartlinski

Teresa was born on December 25, 2006 in China. She was born with a very complex heart condition. In July 2010, GOD added Teresa to our family through adoption. We have been blessed with 9 wonderful children. Gods grace has woven us together as a family. Upon bringing Teresa home from China we unfortunately learned she not only needed a heart transplant but also a lung transplant. Her doctors feel she would not survive this operation. Please help us to pray for a miracle for Teresa's heart and lungs to be healed. She is a very special little soul who has touched so many lives around the world ...
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Teresa's First Day of School





Look out Pre-School , here I come!!!!

Today Teresa started 4 year old pre school . We prayed about this day for a long time. Should we let her go or keep her home and not have her exposed to so many viruses. Ed and I both agreed there was no holding her back . She wanted to go and be like everyone else ! She was SOOOOOOO excited !

Next Friday we head back up to CHOP to have a full day of pre-op testing done to make sure Teresa can handle the anesthesia for her heart cath. She is scheduled to have her heart Cath. on October 7th. On the outside she looks fantastic and she has been feeling great with lots of energy . Her oxygen has been holding at 75. But on the inside , that's a different story . When I hold her , her little heart feels as if it is coming through her chest , beating so hard and fast . This has been one of the hardest things for me to overcome because it is a constant reminder of how fragile her life is . I can only imagine what this must feel like for her continuously .

We are Praying ,Praying , Praying ...that on October 7 we receive good news. It will be one year that she has been on the top doses of all her heart medicines. We need the progression of damage to her heart and lungs to be slowed down (the med. can not cure her heart and lungs but can only slow down the deterioration . Surgery is the only cure but she is inoperable). We also have full faith that GOD can heal her heart and lungs completely ! This is the miracle we are praying for.

14 comments:

Wendy in OH said...

She is a beauty.

Rita and John said...

We are praying for Teresa and all of you. How wonderful that she is starting preschool! I hope she loves it.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen the mention
of a heart transplant? Is that
a possibilty?
Love the pre-school pictures.
mm, vancouver,wa.

Shannon said...

Praying so hard for her and for all of you. We just walked through the heart cath on Monday....I will be praying! I love seeing her beautiful smile! What a gift!

Karin said...

Our family is praying for God to heal Teresa. Our little kids pray every night for God to fix Teresa's heart. Big hugs to you. I love seeing her on your blog...she is so precious and beautiful.

Annie said...

She is in our prayers everynight!!!

Unknown said...

She just takes my breath away every time I see her. What a little miracle she is!

Aus said...

Morning Ann - what a wonderful child - wow...and yeah - I'd say all those things about how Teresa is progressing being a tribute to you and your family - and yeah - you share some of the credit - but dang if ever anyone needed to see a sign from God that love is what He really wants for us - well they need look no further!

I wish I could tell you what God has in mind - but what ever it is it will be wonderful!

hugs - aus and co.

De said...

Teresa looks wonderful! Praying God's protection over her as she begins school.
Blessings,
DeLora

Lynda said...

Believing right along with you!!! She is so adorable

Lori said...

I remember you struggling with this decision last year and I kept wondering what I would do if it were us facing the same decision. It's so hard to choose! I think I would have made the very same decision - that baby girl needs to be shared with the world! She's a walking miracle. You all are in my prayers.

Serving the King said...

Sweet girl! Happy first day of school! What a day!

LA said...

Hi Ann,

She looks beautiful :):) Praying for your October miracle and for her health in school.

God Bless,
Lee Ann

Jean said...

Praying with you! She is such a precious little girl!