The Bartlinski Bunch

" Teresa "

" Teresa "

Teresa "Fang Fang " Bartlinski

Teresa was born on December 25, 2006 in China. She was born with a very complex heart condition. In July 2010, GOD added Teresa to our family through adoption. We have been blessed with 9 wonderful children. Gods grace has woven us together as a family. Upon bringing Teresa home from China we unfortunately learned she not only needed a heart transplant but also a lung transplant. Her doctors feel she would not survive this operation. Please help us to pray for a miracle for Teresa's heart and lungs to be healed. She is a very special little soul who has touched so many lives around the world ...
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ASIA





Natural child: any child who is not artificial.
Real parent: any parent who is not imaginary.
Your own child: any child who is not someone else's child.
Adopted child: a natural child, with a real parent, who is all my own.

I had to borrow this quote from ASIA.
Oh by the way ASIA (Associated Services for International Adoption), is a GREAT agency to use for adoption !!!!

This is the Agency that helped us bring Teresa home !
Thank you ASIA!
Teresa thanks you too!

6 comments:

Carr Family said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Love the "ASIA" statement too.

Shonni said...

ASIA is who we are using for Asher and I just love them.

Susie said...

Hi Ann,
I have two natural, real children from China myself! Lizzie had TOF repaired this summer. I am so glad to see the sparkle in Theresa's eyes. It is absolutely apparent how much she loves life and being with her family. I'm praying for her and all of you! She is an amazing gift and it is obvious you all were meant for each other!
Susie

Annie said...

Oh Ann!!!! What wonderful pics and I love the quote! Teresa looks wonderful!!! I am still praying for everything - every night!

Aus said...

Brilliant - simple so!

And don't T look great - love the 'do!

hugs - aus and co.

JShannon said...

Hi Ann,
Teresa is looking good. I just LOVE how she always has a smile on her face. I really hope that we can all get together this spring/summer. Maybe an inner harbor trip or somewhere else that close to you. I'll be keeping T in my prayers.