The Bartlinski Bunch

" Teresa "

" Teresa "

Teresa "Fang Fang " Bartlinski

Teresa was born on December 25, 2006 in China. She was born with a very complex heart condition. In July 2010, GOD added Teresa to our family through adoption. We have been blessed with 9 wonderful children. Gods grace has woven us together as a family. Upon bringing Teresa home from China we unfortunately learned she not only needed a heart transplant but also a lung transplant. Her doctors feel she would not survive this operation. Please help us to pray for a miracle for Teresa's heart and lungs to be healed. She is a very special little soul who has touched so many lives around the world ...
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010



Telling the nurse how to do it !

5 comments:

Annie said...

Just so sweet!!

Aus said...

Oh I love that spark!

hugs - aus and co.

Unknown said...

She looks so much better! She is so precious. She always brightens my day. Love her little spunk!

Annie said...

Hi Ann. Could you email me at 5puppies@comcast.net. I might have some info for you on the cost of the medicine that Teresa needs.

Jo's Corner said...

How is our girl? I just know that everyone who meets her is struck by her beautiful Grace! I know that I love her very much. Not every person has the gift of living with your tiny Angel Girl! How very Blessed your family is. Please, give her a gentle hug for me and tell her that someone is Praying for her. Know that I'm Praying for All of your family.
Lots of Love ~ Jo