The Bartlinski Bunch

" Teresa "

" Teresa "

Teresa "Fang Fang " Bartlinski

Teresa was born on December 25, 2006 in China. She was born with a very complex heart condition. In July 2010, GOD added Teresa to our family through adoption. We have been blessed with 9 wonderful children. Gods grace has woven us together as a family. Upon bringing Teresa home from China we unfortunately learned she not only needed a heart transplant but also a lung transplant. Her doctors feel she would not survive this operation. Please help us to pray for a miracle for Teresa's heart and lungs to be healed. She is a very special little soul who has touched so many lives around the world ...
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 3

We passed the first night test.

The first night of sleep is always a little different. Teresa did wonderful. She was not quite sure about it but when I showed her her bed and where Grace and Lucy were sleeping ( They had passed out many hours earlier from exhaustion and jet lag) she was fine . She slept the entire night very peacefully.

Today I received and email from Jenny Bowen the CEO of China Care. She had been trying very hard to find a home for Teresa and was so happy that she finally had. She shared something with me that was so amazing. For days now I have described Teresa as loving , kind, caring,but she found the word that was perfect. She said she has met many children over the years and they are all special but Teresa was ...MAGICAL. And she was exactly right . You can feel this as soon as you meet her.

We pray that GOD will share Teresa with us for many many years.


On a different note , I have been informed by my 24 year old son that I am not doing spell check. Eddy I am sorry but with jet lag, time change and all of Teresa's medicines and health care , spell check is the least of my worries. Sorry I have never been a writer.

This morning we go back to Civil Afairs Office and Teresa will BE OURS Forever!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rita and John said...

Eddy must have a real eye for detail--or maybe I am just so excited for your updates that I am not noticing any errors! All I see is your tremendous love for Teresa and how beautifully she already seems to have slipped into your family. How amazing that you can already see Teresa is "magical" in your first days together. What a gift. We are praying for all of you for your health and safety.